Koompartoo Retreat has four exquisite rainforest cottages and a comfortable homestead cabin. Less than one kilometre from the Bellingen town centre this gorgeous holiday accommodation is surrounded by five acres of luxuriant tropical gardens. The cottages are crafted from local hardwoods with stained glass bay windows, polished timber floors, high ceilings and wide shady verandahs. The holiday cottages are open plan, airconditioned/heated for your comfort, fully self-contained with private bathroom, fully equipped kitchenette which incorporates all of life’s vital necessities… champagne glasses, coffee plunger, candlelight and fresh flowers.
The cottages are surrounded by native plants and shrubs which attract an amazing variety of rainforest birds. The ancient Bluegum tree, thought to be over 250 years old, provides an ideal perch for the many local kookaburras and black cockatoos.
From the spacious verandah you can watch the world go by, maybe spot a wallaby heading to the creek and identify the vast assortment of magnificently coloured birds which call Koompartoo home.
- A short stroll to the town centre of Bellingen
- Surrounded by five acres of tropical gardens
- Large shady deck with outdoor furniture
- Queen sized bed only or with an additional single bed or bunk beds (twin)
- Quality linen, fluffy towels toiletries
- Warmly and individually furnished
- Air conditioned / heated for your comfort
- TV.DVD.CD/Radio, books and magazines
- Gas BBQ on the deck for alfresco dining
- Amazing birdlife
- Peaceful and tranquil
We look forward to sharing our world with you. We can help plan your activities. There is so much to do and see … stretches of secluded beaches, unique rainforest, pristine swimming holes, fishing and boating, canoeing and rafting, horse riding, shopping, eating out or exploring the local arts and crafts!